Go to where the people are! Better if there are multiple bars, food trucks, convenience stores etc. within walking distance of each other.
Separate the Location Cards and place them in the back of the deck.
HOW TO PLAY
- Pull a Location Card and use your judgment (scary!) to go to that place.
- Pull an Action Card and use your judgment to interpret (even more scary!) the instructions.
- Once completed add to your score the number of stars on the card.
- Either do the opposite side of the card or place it between the Action and Location Cards.
- Draw another Action Card until you want to end your Night Out.
- Draw a new Location Card every 7 Action Cards.
CABIN FEVER RULE
When you are feeling the place get stale and want to go somewhere else, draw another Location card.
WHO GOES FIRST?
Count the items of clothing you are wearing, whoever has the most goes first! Break a tie by whoever can convince a stranger to let you wear something they have.
TYPES OF CARDS
Each Action Card will have at least one of these letters on the top left:
Together Cards are for both players.
Individual Cards are only for the player who drew it.
Stranger Cards involve interacting with someone you don't know.
Location Cards give suggestions on where to go during your Night Out.
Guess Cards is a specific kind of Action Card that makes you Guess what your partner thinks about the situation/question. Both players take turns guessing to get the point.
Special Cards change up the game rules or is an extra challenging Action Card.
HOW TO WIN
You win as long as you play! But depending on how long you play, you'll accumulate more points and it all adds up to Your kind of Night. You move up to the next level once you go past that score. (Ex. 25 pts. is still Mom's Night Out.)
YOUR KIND OF NIGHT